Easy Pizza Crackers Recipe
January 22, 2021
Easy Recipes: Part 2
- 10 Ritz crackers (any crackers will work)
- 10 tsp of pizza sauce
- 10 pieces of pepperoni
- ½ cup of shredded cheese
- Press the “broil” button on the oven.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil. Spray with non-stick spray. Place crackers on a baking sheet.
- Top each cracker with pieces of pepperoni, spread about 1 tsp of the pizza sauce onto the crackers, then sprinkle the cheese.
- Broil them for 1-2 minutes, just until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately!
Serving Size: 10
Total Prep Time: 10 min
Calories: 42 calories per cracker snack
Course: appetizer, snack
What does broil mean?
It is an oven preset that will quickly bake your food. There should be a broil button on your oven!
Can I use saltine crackers?
Of course! Use whatever ingredients you have at home.